Repairing & Maintenance Services
Specialized Services to Support Any Industry
PartYard is the worldwide leader in minimizing equipment and asset downtime and maximizing performance by providing critical services for our customers.
All of our services are delivered by highly trained and certified technicians. We recognize that success is ultimately measured by our customers’ trust and confidence, which we earn every day by providing outstanding service and quality manufactured parts.
From Transportation, Space and Defense to Industry, we are well known as one of the most reliable maintenance contracting companies catering to the Oil & Gas, Refineries, Petrochemicals, Power & Water Sectors for mechanical, electrical and instrumentation maintenance services.
Electrical & Mechanical Equipment Services: we provide maintenance and repairing services on electrical and mechanical rotating equipment, such as:
- AC/DC Motors (incl. Explosion Proof & Submerged Motors);
- Diesel Engines;
- Winches (mooring winches & hoisting winches);
- Compressors (Cargo, LNG/LPG) – Burckhardt, Mikuni, etc.;
- New equipment (we are dealers for TECO, ABB and Ansaldo, etc.);
- Marine and Industrial Steam Boilers/Thermal Oil;
- Heaters Industrial Oil and Gas burners.
Diesel Engines support: we are qualified as an European OEM Service Point for several types of diesel engines. Our qualifications allow us to further improve our diesel engine services and grant us access to OEM spare parts and support. Regardless of brand or make, we provide the following diesel engine services:
- On-site Repairs and Maintenance;
- Crankshaft Repairs and Replacements;
- Alignment and Chocking;
- Workshop Repairs;
- Rebabitting of Bearings;
- Supply and Reconditioning of Spare Parts.
Diagnostics Services: besides maintenance and repairs, diagnostic services are also part of our service. Specifically for marine and offshore customers, we provide the following diagnostic services:
- Ship’s vibration and acoustic measurements;
- Torsional vibration analysis;
- Oil & fuel analysis;
- Thermography analysis;
- Motor condition analysis;
- Diesel diagnostic & power measurements;
- Ultrasonic measurement;
- Laser alignment;
- Diagnostic surveys and independent reporting.
- Dry Docking & Repairs: we perform ship repairs worldwide With all major trades in-house. We offer steel, mechanical, carpentry and electric repairs mainly carried out by our own staff;
- Conversions: we are qualified for large and small conversion jobs. The open sea access and the spacious and efficient layout of our facilities is well-suited to mobilize and demobilize equipment and to carry out complex conversions;
- Oil and Gas: our large repair hub, ambient docking space as well and 1000m of quayside with a water depth of up to 8 meters, allows us to serve all operators in the region, operating vessels and offshore units up to 120 meters;
- Blasting and Painting: our in-house blasting and painting department can execute several jobs: grit, garnet as well as hydro-blasting, all these by well trained technicians. A fully enclosed blasting and painting shed is part of the facility.
- Carpentry: our in-house carpentry division executes work on new building vessel, offshore units as well as repair and conversion projects. All works are carried out under the highest quality levels to ensure the best results;
- Machining services: our workshops are equipped with a range of modern machine tools, including large horizontal and vertical boring machines, pipes bending and rolling equipment, CNC machines and equipment for the dynamic balancing of rotating machinery.
Works and Evaluations